If you could describe yourself using only one word…what would it be? Because the truth is…You are Amazing!
How you feel about yourself, how you view yourself and where you put your worth is the set point that you’ve unconsciously created.
And, when you put that out in the world, whether it’s conscious or unconscious, you’re met with it back in terms of “wealth” in different areas of your life whether it’s better health, better relationships, more clients, more money in the bank, or maybe a new home.
You may have heard me touch on how to really access and connect to your amazingness in the past, but today we’re going to dive deep and show you how to amp up your self-worth and your wealth by examining your tolerations and stop putting up with them — for good!
In this week’s VLOG, I pinpoint:
- How to amp up your self-worth and wealth by looking at and understanding your tolerations.
- How to learn to think according to Truth, so you can consciously create what you want in your life, in your business, your relationships, and your health and put that into practice.
Here are 3 actionable tools to shift into your amazingness:
- Identify your tolerations. We continue to get what we tolerate. Make a list of at least 12 things you are tolerating. It can be as simple as a small home repair or bigger like dealing with someone who is toxic.
- Examine your tolerations to amp up your self-worth and your wealth. Peel back what’s really going on with the tolerations in different areas of your life- whether that is business, career, health, relationships, finances, or hobbies.
- Connect back to your Truth. Start to turn this around by shifting things to the internal activity and the external activity. Whatever you are doing, take that all-knowing energy and apply it to take inspired action and pick away at your tolerations.
So, here is where the rubber meets the road…
You will continue to get what you believe you’re worth.
So, you want to amp up the volume on your wealth and worth, and let go of the blocks and the energy behind those tolerations. But what are you willing to commit to? What’s one toleration you’re willing to let go of right away? Comment below and let me know what you came up with.